UniqWebHost Acceptable Usage Policy
In order to provide a professional service, we have set up a few guidelines for users of our service. Some of these guidelines may seem strict, but they ensure a safe, functional, and trusted environment for all our customers to publish their information on the Web.
Many of our competitors do not require their customers to comply with these guidelines. If any of our potential customers are unwilling or unable to comply with these guidelines, we respectfully invite them to visit one of our competitors. Web and FTP Site Content Policies:
We do not allow any of the following content to be published on any of our servers:
- We strictly prohibits the posting, uploading, or sharing of any content that is sexually explicit, obscene, or that depicts nudity in a way that is deemed exploitative or offensive.
- Content of a pornographic nature, including but not limited to material depicting explicit sexual acts, graphic violence, or child sexual abuse, is strictly forbidden on this website.
- Nudity is not permitted on this website, except in cases where it is demonstrably necessary for educational or medical purposes.
- Content of an illegal nature (including copyrighted material).
- Pirated software sites Hate sites or content that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libellous UniqWebHost representatives will decide upon content that is questionable regarding any of the aforementioned criteria.
- Users posting any of the above content on their sites may have their Web and/or incoming anonymous FTP services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by UniqWebHost and given the opportunity to remove the content in question before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees.
Email Usage Policy
UniqWebHost does not support unsolicited email messages sent by users of our system (also known as junk email or SPAM). Users sending unsolicited email messages from our system will have all of their services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by UniqWebHost and informed of the suspension before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees. UniqWebHost does not allow any hosting account to give out free or paid email hosting on a public level. Reseller accounts are exempt from this, however spam guidelines still apply. It is up to the reseller to monitor and control outgoing junk email/spam.
Customers caught using our system for illegal activities, including but not limited to breaking into remote systems, credit card fraud, theft, vandalism, threats, or violence, will have their accounts immediately cancelled without refund of any fees.
Right To Refuse Service
UniqWebHost reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a professional environment for the users of our system. This includes any programs, such as CGI programs that are using excessive amounts of system resources. Excessive amounts is defined as any amount that results in substantial degradation of server performance. UniqWebHost is the sole determinant of what constitutes degraded server performance. On some occasions, we allow heavy usage depending on the situation. However, additional fees may apply.
Let's Build Your Dream Website Together
From startups to industry leaders, we tailor our services to fit your needs.